Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back, I am!

I have been absconding from the blogging world for quite sometime now, around two months I believe. What kept me out of action was a sudden spurt of work and then having not written anything for quite sometime, the ‘Writer’s block’. But now I am back, and hopefully would post regularly.

And if you think that I was so busy past 2 months that I didn’t have my share of fun and adventure, you think wrong. Here is just a digest of some interesting things I did in the last 2 months, will post the details soon.

I scuba dived: A totally out-of-the-world experience, you become aware of a whole world that exists underwater of which, you feel you were oblivious till now, more about it coming soon.

I attended a photography workshop: Learned a lot at the photography workshop conducted by Anand Sharan at Bangalore School of Arts and Photography . And met a cool bunch of people all interested in photography, we have named ourseleves shuttercocoons.

Started a new group blog for my NGO group at Vidyanikethan: We all who meet at the Vidyanikethan wanted a common platform to share our ideas and experiences, so this blog .

My article got published on gonomad: Gonomad is an alternative travel resource center which encourages people to share their stories, you can check out my story about my trip to Ranganathittu, Somanthpur and Shivasamudra..

I know I must’ve done more interesting stuff, but only remember these things right now, will post about anything else I have missed out as and when I remember it. Would like to conclude this post on a philosophical note

When the sun shines bright in the morning, don’t we forget that it had rained real hard the last night?

I know I haven’t been checking your blogs for quite sometime now, but will make up for it soon.
Will keep posting!

P.S.: I lost my cell also people, my number remains the same, so just message me your numbers

3 comments:

desh said...

and we were about to say

And then...the teardrop retired :)

god so much of so much, will take time to go thru all the links u posted, but look out fr comments thr

and keep posting

althgh scuba diving, me jealous :|

Smartalec said...

hey sur!!! great to see u back!
wow! and i thought u were hibernating! jeez, u've been up to a lot of stuff :D
the blog for vidyaniketan is such a nice gesture! atta gal! and article published in gonomad!! hehe didn't i predict that?!
hey keep posting. i've been busy and now that cat is around the corner, need to buck up:p
keep blogging! cya

Sur said...

@desh
@And then...the teardrop retired :)
very funny :D
he he, u shld be jealous.

@SA
hibernating and me?! :)
haven't really started posting on the VN blog, but atleast the blog is up. ya, u did predict that, predict some more good things abt me. :D
hey! all the best for ur preps dude! bell it this time for sure.