Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My stint as a fresher

We had a cultural fest(Kaos) going on in the company and I acted as a fresher in a short video for the fest.The video is a take on the life of a fresher as s/he joins OSSI (thats the name of my company) , I guess everyone who works for a Software firm will more or less identify with it.

Shooting the video was fun, with all of us getting all excited even as we shot it. :D I realized that acting is no mean feat when we took some 2-3 hours just to shoot this two min video. God knows how people have the patience to act in a whole movie, but then they get paid exorbitantly for it. Anyways , I immensely enjoyed acting in it,I had initially uploaded the video but came to know that my company refrains me from doing so, so removed it.

6 comments:

Smartalec said...

wow! actress8)!!
will check it out later! havent got privileges on this network!

desh said...

cant see it now :(
will chk it out later

Sur said...

sorry ppl had to remove the video. :(

yettofindaname said...

Dudette.. you in the wrong profession.. seriously :D

Sur said...

@ni
don't overestimate my acting skills by just seeing a 2 min video. :D

Muthu said...

i still remember that video...it was one of the main reasons y u got prize...i didn't think that u acted...u lived in that video...