Monday, March 26, 2007

Incoherence

I wish I could,

Paint a tune,
hum a smell;
listen to colors
sing’em as well;

Touch a sound,
Breathe a word;
Dance a feeling
With a singing bird;

Play a book
On my guitar;
Taste a cloud,
Walk on a star;

Fathom a forest,
Understand a tree;
Trek a river,
Drink a mystery;

Brood a mist,
Cry some dew;
Smile a flower,
Laugh it too;

Hold a moon,
Sleep a sea;
Dream a snow,
Feel eternity;

P.S. - Respect the title and don't try to make any sense out of it!!
As many have asked me,this is to make it clear that the poem(if u can call it one!) is written by me.
Copyright © 2007, Suruchi. All rights reserved.;)

2 comments:

Smartalec said...

too damn good!
if only that copyright statement had been missing, i'd have plagiarised:P
very well written!

Sur said...

@smartalec
thanks!my favorite till now! :D
u can still use it quoting me! ;)