Monday, March 26, 2007

Six strings , Six songs, HP & me

Another weekend got over...I seem to live from one weekened to another.(Thats the case with IT professionals I guess) Given the fact that for the last two weekends I had been roaming around a lot, this weekend was particularly devoid of activity. Spent mostly in finishing unfinished chores, honing my guitar skills and revising HP... I love such weekends after the hectic ones...help me recharge my batteries.

My shoes were in such a state that they couldn’t have gotten dirtier (what with a trek and trip to the beach?!). In fact I had this feeling that if I started wearing them, they would actually become cleaner!! Had mercy and washed them!!

Then picked up some songs …It’s been two months since I started learning guitar. And after 2 months I can boast that I can play six songs, all of them learnt over the weekend!! Getting the hang of chords also... waiting for the day when I can play along any song.

Bought the HP – HBP and if there is a HP in the room I can’t stay without reading it. So read it again…. will have to make do with revising HP I guess…the 7th book release seems too distant. There are some n other good books lying in my room..wanting to be read. And here I am smugly reading HP…sacrilege I say..but can’t help it!!

And forgot totally..watched 'No man's land' also..great movie, a bit depressing though..thats how reality is...but u have to keep ur chin up. Still,I wonder..how it would be if , only if there was a no man's land.

That’s it , that sums up the last weekend…waiting for the next!

No comments: