Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

I complete one year in Bangalore and at job today. As always time has galloped all the way and as always, I smile when I look back.
Last year was marked by many firsts(not necessarily in order)

My first job (read my first salary :D)
My first trek
My first flight (I am not counting the one I made as a baby.)
My first stay in a tent
My first blog
My first digi cam
My first lappie
My first guitar
And there would be many more if I sit down to list them all.

I dabbled a lot last year: salsa, yoga, guitar, photography, and blogging. Given a choice I would always prefer to be a jack-of-all-trades rather than being a master of one or let me make it even better, jack-of-all-trades and master of one. :D
Today being the start of another year I hope I keep dabbling and discovering. Cheers!

6 comments:

Smartalec said...

congrats congrats congrats!
party party party :p :p

been quite an eventful year from the looks of it. keep exploring and enjoy the adventure! all the best!

Sur said...

@SA
ok done, when I come to Pune u treat me and I'll treat u! :D
thanks for all the good wishes, I wish the same to u!

desh said...

dabble discover n drool over all the great thngs done last yr...
congrats :)
seems with tht list tht u made a lot of money too ;)

Sur said...

@desh
Thanks!
u got it wrong dude, I spent a lot of money last yr. ;)

desh said...

haan nearabout wahi tha :)

Sur said...

@desh
nahi nearabout vohi nahi, bilkul ulta tha! :D